Sat, Apr 02|
South Carolina State House
South Carolina Stands With Ukraine Rally & March
Time & Location
Apr 02, 2022, 1:00 PM
South Carolina State House, 1100 Gervais St, Columbia, SC 29208, USA
About the event
Join South Carolina Stands with Ukraine and Charleston 4 Ukraine for a rally and march in solidarity of the sovereign nation of Ukraine against the recent Russian invasion.
Conformed speakers include: 1. Ukrainian native Ana Sazonov on why Russia invaded Ukraine.
2. Ukrainian native Olga Kizer on the war crimes Russia has committed.
3. Ukrainian Native Lyudmyla Tsykalova on why we need a No Fly Zone over Ukraine.
4. Ukrainian Native Alyons Smokvin on the humanitarian crisis as a result of the invasion.
5. Charleston 4 Ukraine Founder Casey Bramhall.
6. Columbia Mayor Daniel Rickenmann.
After the rally is over around 1:30-1:45 we will march down the sidewalk of Main St then Lural St. about 1 mile to the Governors mansion for a short prayer and the singing of the Ukrainian National Anthem, a map will be posted bellow. Please remember to follow all traffic signals.
Please bring signs and flags (Ukrainian and South Carolinian) and join our Facebook group linked in the discussion.
We will have a few big flags for people to barrow as well as many small ones for people to have.
We hope to see you all down at the South Carolina State House on Saturday, April 2nd at 1pm with all your friends and family to #StandWithUkraine.
Cover photo via the Post & Courier of Carolina Peace's #NoWarInUkraine Vigil.